Custodian, Part Time
|Benefits:||See the Benefits tab above|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||W. M. Keck Observatory seeks a part time Custodian to work at its offices in Kamuela with occasional work at the facility on Mauna Kea, almost 14,000 feet above sea level. W. M. Keck Observatory operates the two biggest and most scientifically productive telescopes on Earth. |
- Perform custodial tasks at the headquarters in Kamuela.
- Perform housekeeping duties for the 10 room Visiting Scientist Quarters.
- Provide backup custodial duties at the facilities on the summit of Mauna Kea.
- Use cleaning equipment and supplies in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist with moving desks, furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Assist with order placement, pickup and delivery of goods and supplies to support the department and the organization.
- Experience with commercial custodial procedures and cleaning techniques.
- Ability to work a flexible part time schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer skills used for scheduling and work orders.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.